Tuesday, January 11, 2005

A STUDY OF HAMMERHEAD SHAPED PENISES AND THEIR RELATION TO LIBERALS


So I was in my basement all morning working in the Analogy Lab that I have set up. After two weeks of laborious experiments and tests, I have finally done it! I HAVE PROVEN MY HYPOTHESIS THAT BEING A LIBERAL AND HAVING A HAMMERHEAD SHAPED PENIS ARE THE SAME THING. And I only set my lab coat on fire twice. I submit for you the 'Hammerhead weiner theory'.
Both Liberals and Weiners Shaped Like Hammers Possess the Following Qualities.
1. Both can exist, but neither really can seem to function as they are intended.
2. No two liberals are even remotely similar, and grotesquly deformed genitals are the same way.
3. Liberals are generally pissed off because they don't have any direction. Hammershaped penises piss off in any direction.
4. Liberals always claim they don't get a fair shake in life, Hammerhead penises are nearly impossible to shake fairly.

1 Comments:

At 10:07 AM, Blogger Ryan said...

Yeah, wow, liberals are really angry and self-entitled just like the hammerhead. What a thoughtful analagy. You know what else, they believe grand conspiracy theories and preach hate at everyone who disagrees with them. They think they know so much and are so polarized against the reason and moderacy of the rational right.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Video Game Rental Service