Monday, January 17, 2005

Adam 1, Stupid Liberal 0

I had to post this, it was a comment by a liberal reader regarding "Parenting, FUCK YEAH!", and the subsequent rebuttal by Adam.


At 2:34 PM, t-bone said...
Interesting take on things here. I have a critique and a question:

I feel like talking about this since I am definitely the master of seeing parenting at its finest, and at its worst.When making a statement like this, please establish for us, the readers, what exactly gives you the "master" status. It could possibly go a long way towards driving your subsequent points home.

My questions regard your meanings behind the following statements:
Fortunately we can learn 2 valuable lessons from this. One is, if you’re a 12 year old kid, don’t do stupid shit we‘ll fuck you up.Is the "we" that's learning the valuable lessons the 12 year old kid, or the "we" that'll be doing the fucking up of the 12 year old kid? I wonder only beacuse you are apparently passionate about this subject, as its writer, and I know you probably want your point to get across to me, the reader.

and... . Second, keep your 12 year olds away from me cause I wouldn’t want you to have to kill them later.Do I have to ask? It sounds like I may have to kill my theoretical 12 year old because you are going to fuck him and/or her. Please don't fuck my kids, Mr. Mailman, sir. Or any other children for that matter. They do bad things to child molesters in jail, and we need all the truth-speaking people like yourself out on the streets as we can get.

your friend in christ,
t-bone


At 8:32 PM, Adam said...
Well T-bone, I appreciate the time you took to add some comments. This blog has not been up that long and we don’t know much about computers and blogs and shit so please bare with us for the next few weeks. I never really got around to filling out a profile, but you’re right, having something like that might help. We put an option to post comments about the blog, but the draw back is I don’t really give a shit what you have to say, or at least catering to your needs, “as you, the reader“. I’ll probably never fill out a profile. Needless to say, I’m a parent and I’d f my kid up if he did something like that at 12, and I’d fuck your kid up for you if they were involved as well. And the joke is, keep your 12 year olds away from me so I wont fuck them. But now id like to fuck you. Seriously, There nothing that turns me on more than liberals that don’t understand jokes, or think the best type of humor is rhetorical questions. You dildo. You’re the type of dude id smash a beer bottle over his head while you attempt to confuse me with claptrap bumper sticker slogans, or try and find out why I’m stabbing you with glass without retaliating. And if you're a girl, then that wouldnt happen, but you should stop talking. Theres nothing that turns guys off more than a chick who thinks shes smart. I’m also glad to see you’re a religious person as well. Unfortunately, my god, Zeus, thinks you’re a fag. Being a republican gives me the option to worship whoever I want, and I don’t blame reasons for political ideas or sides on religious agenda and confuse that with common fucking sense. Republicans might be more violent, but at least we know the repercussions of our actions, where liberals think theyre invincible. Thank you for the post. I hope to hear form you soon, and keep that constructive criticism coming!


That had to hurt.

7 Comments:

At 10:13 PM, Blogger TheBitterAmerican said...

Guys,...just answered your question on my site. Go ahead and link me to your site.

I'll do the same soon,..just cut down on the four-letter verbage!

;-)

 
At 10:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Seriously, There nothing that turns me on more than liberals that don’t understand jokes, or think the best type of humor is rhetorical questions."

so you're saying that if I become a liberal, lose my sense of humor, and talk in this rhetorical question type humor for the rest of my life then I get laid?
Jo

 
At 10:53 PM, Blogger John said...

Adam,

Thanks for stopping by my site, Holstein Grove! I recall you asking to link to my site. Feel free. You may find...

"http://wisgrove98info.blogspot.com/2005/01/link-to-holstein-grove.html"

helpful for linking to my site. You have a great site and from what I can tell, your views are right on. Unfortunately, some of your language is way too course for me to link to your site. If you'd tone it down somewhat, I'd be happy to though.

Thanks, John

 
At 11:59 PM, Blogger Jesse said...

Jo, he was being fuhseeeshus.

 
At 1:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are clinically insane.

 
At 1:51 AM, Blogger Soulfood said...

Hey!!

Well, you left a comment on my site, so I figured I should check yours out!!

It's definitely interesting. I can't say I agree with all your views. Certainly some of them. I'm Canadian, so some of that comes simply from my culture being different from yours.

Anyway, even though I disagree with a lot you say here, I respect you for actually having the balls to stand up and say it. There's a lot of pussies out there who don't have the guts to say what they think and so they just put on a front and make themselves look bad because all they care about is what others think. Look, everyone doesn't agree with everyone else, so you can state your opinions all you want and I don't care. So good work exercising what I believe is your first amendment right!!

Anyway, everyone should please visit www.thepylon.blogspot.com Thanx!! :)

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger T-bone said...

Cruising back through the history in my browser, I just now stopped back in. Hahaha. You guys are funny. And don't worry; I'll be OK.

t-bone

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Video Game Rental Service