Saturday, January 22, 2005

Gay Activists: Quit Clogging America's Bowels


Stop laughing, this is serious.

Homosexual activism may just be the stupidest thing Liberals get involved with besides politics. Most of the population is sick of it, too. And before you start screeching 'freedom of expression' slogans, I want to ask you to shut the fuck up, because it's my turn to speak.
We live in a democratic society, which means that the majority rules. I can't walk around with my testicles hanging out of my fly because the majority of citizens find it disconcerting. I can't sit in the middle of Macy's and take a crap next to the men's slacks, because it's not socially acceptable and maybe offensive. I can't wear a T-shirt that says "I love Osama Bin Laden" because sensible people will find it distasteful and will beat me up. There are rules which govern acceptable behavior in public. What I CAN do however is all of these things in my own home. This applies to homosexual activity. No one is saying that you can't be gay; people just want you to practice it in private. The reason is clear- the majority of the population finds it unacceptable.

You know, I never thought of that.

"You can't speak for everyone, what is acceptable is different to different people." Shut up. If the majority of people liked homosexual lifestyles, you wouldn't need to hold rallys and protests. So by being an activist you are proving that most people disagree with you.
This brings me to another point- activists who hold rallys. You are wasting your time and embarrassing yourselves. Equal rights for gay people? What the fuck is that about? You are bitching about employment discrimination? Why? Unless you are being inappropriately flamboyant in your interview, you won't get descriminated against. Pro-gay marriage laws? It's not going to happen, the majority finds it inappropriate. Deal with it. It's a rather silly idea anyway.

Hurry, you'll be late for your job interview.

I guess my point is, the majority is never going to cater to a small majority, and shouldn't have to. It's rather shameful that you would be so abrasive to even assume this. Should I team up with other guys that like to put their testicles out of their pants in public and go to the the steps of the the City Hall with a bullhorn ranting why everyone should tollerate me? Fuck no.
The reason there are so many silly little organizations, alliances, and support groups suggests that gay people are feeling like outcasts. If society views you this way, then what makes you think pride marches and rallies are going to change anyone's minds? Are you preaching awareness? We're aware, now shut the fuck up.
Before I get thirty million comments calling me a Nazi, remember that I never once said that being a homosexual is wrong. I am a huge supporter of freedom, and believe what goes on in private between consenting adults is their business. I am not a homophobe, I have several gay friends, and I'm not hateful to the idea of gay people. I am hateful to the activism, the complaining, and the assumption that they as a small minority should be owed anything special. I also believe that being overly flamboyant can make a person look fucking stupid, too.

You bring it on yourselves.

This is just none of my business.

Okay, you've convinced me. How can I get in on this?

3 Comments:

At 6:57 PM, Blogger d said...

proofread. nothing is more irritating than someone who begs to be taken seriously but who cannot type a grammatically correct sentence.

also, we do not live in a democracy. we live in a republic. anyone who isnt a moron knows that.

 
At 7:04 PM, Blogger Jesse said...

Thanks for not being relevent to the topic, AGAIN.

 
At 12:00 AM, Blogger Jesse said...

Next they'd blame their injuries on us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Video Game Rental Service